The NCATE reaccreditation site visit is November 2-4, 2014.
Why Marian University's School of Education and Exercise Science?
- Exceptional career and graduate school placement
- Classroom experience in the first year with at least one practicum per semester
- Neuroscience collaboration with the Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- International education opportunities
- Nationally recognized and accredited with NCATE/CAEP
- Reciprocity of license with other states
The School of Education and Exercise Science has a tradition of excellence in preparing future educators and professionals. We focus on a holistic approach to education centering on each student’s unique learning profile. Our approach to teacher education is transforming schools throughout the United States. If you are interested in becoming a transformational teacher-leader, contact us today!