The Nina Mason Pulliam EcoLab is part of the academic curriculum at Marian University. It is used primarily in biological science courses, but is also used by the departments of Chemistry, Education, Art, Political Science, English, Theology, and others.
A sampling of courses that use the Nina Mason Pulliam EcoLab:
- BIO 201 Academic Tools of Science
- BIO 202 Ecology and Evolution
- BIO 260 Botany
- BIO 270 Zoology
- BIO 320 Ecology
- BIO 321 Conservation Biology
- BIO 326 Ornithology
- BIO 327 Animal Behavior
- BIO 463 Restoration Ecology
- BIO 465 Geographic Information Systems
- CHE 270 Environmental Chemistry
- CHE 315 Environmental Toxicology
These courses are part of the Ecology and Environmental science concentration.