Qualifications to be a Resident Assistant
- Must be a full-time Marian University student.
- Must be in good academic and social standing at time of application and during employment.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 at time of application and during employment.
- Must have lived on a university/college campus for the period of one semester.
- Must attend one Resident Assistant Information Session (new applicants only).
- Must be available for the Group Interview Day on Sunday January 25 from 2-5 p.m. (new applicants only)
- Must be available for the entire duration of training, Sunday April 26 from 1-5 p.m. and move-in from July 31-August 23, 2015.
Resident Assistant Information Sessions
Wednesday November 12, 7 p.m. in Doyle Hall Classroom
Thursday November 13, 8 p.m. in Clare Hall Lobby
Monday November 17, 9 p.m. in University Hall Lobby
Tuesday January 13, 8 p.m. in Drew Hall Lobby
Please view the Resident Assistant Information Packet for more detailed information.
If all requirements are met, candidates will participate in the Group Interview Day on Sunday January 25, 2015 from 2-5 p.m. Individual interviews will occur the following week, January 26-30. Hiring decisions will be sent out via email and campus mail on Friday February 6.
Candidates will sign up for an interview during Mid-Year Resident Assistant Orientation. Interviews will occur the week of January 20-23. You must bring a copy of your portfolio to the interview. Hiring decisions will be sent out via email and campus mail on Friday February 6.