Are you up for the Knight Challenge? 2,014 in 2014
Alumni and friends: help us reach our goal of 2,014 license plates this year.
Your license plate purchase or renewal will help to support student scholarships. Each plate purchased includes a $25 tax deductible contribution to the university.
You can get your Marian University license plate at any Indiana license branch (the plate will be mailed to you) or order one online at www.mybmv.com.
Tips for Ordering a Marian University License Plate Through the BMV Web Site
- Go to www.mybmv.com.
- Create an account or sign in to your account if you've already created one.
- Click on the link to "Renew Your Plates."
- Select "Change My Plate" and choose "University" and "Marian University" when offered a selection choice.
- Complete the registration process as directed.
- Your new Marian University plate will arrive in the mail in 5-10 business days.
You may also choose to go to any Indiana license branch. You do not need a special form; simply request your Marian University plate when you renew your registration in person at a local BMV branch.
You may reserve a special number for your Marian University license plate. To reserve numbers 1-100, contact the alumni office at Alumni@marian.edu or 317.955.6240.
For More Information
Contact the alumni office at Alumni@marian.edu or 317.955.6240.