Admission Requirements for Non-Traditional and Adult Students
Marian University offers two academic tracks for students who are over 23 years of age or who took time off after high school graduation.
- The Traditional Undergraduate Program – This option places students in the pool of undergraduates of all ages.
- Marian’s Adult Programs (MAP) –MAP offers accelerated, convenient, flexible programs for students 23 years of age or older who also have at least three years of work experience.
Admission requirements for the two options differ.
To apply to the Traditional Undergraduate Program, a non-traditional or adult student must submit:
- An official copy of his or her high school transcript or GED score.
- Results of the Marian University pre-assessment test.
To apply to MAP, a non-traditional or adult student must submit:
- An official copy of his or her high school transcript.
- An official copy of his or her transcript from any other colleges attended.
- GED scores (if applicable).
Please note that MAP application requirements vary by degree programs. We encourage you to learn more about the exciting options for MAP degrees.
Find out more about the application process for non-traditional and adult students.