Admission Requirements for International Students
Admissions requirements for international applicants do vary from United States applicants, so if you are an international student, please be sure to review the checklist and links below carefully. At Marian University, our goal is to make your applicant process as smooth as possible, and we are always happy to answer questions if you do not find the information you’re looking for.
In addition to the general information included on the university application, to apply to Marian University international students must also:
- Meet minimum academic standards for international students.
- Demonstrate a certain level of English language proficiency by providing test scores or transcripts from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Students enrolled in the following English programs can meet our English requirement without taking an exam:
- ELS-successful completion of level 112
- Bridge English – successful completion of level B2
- Provide evidence of financial support.
For detailed information about applying to Marian University as an international student, you may be interested to learn more about:
- Requirements for international applicants.
- Financial documentation requirements.
- Testing and transcript documentation requirements.
- Financial aid for international students.
The International Office of Admission helps international students apply to Marian University with clear information and one-on-one attention. Get started today!